The Young Living Rainstone Diffuser
Combining state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology and traditional Chinese craftsmanship, Young Living’s Rainstone™ Diffuser provides a balanced convergence of the grounding element of earth with the enveloping and soothing powers of essential oil-infused mist. Created with an exquisite and rare purple clay found only in a small region of China, each Rainstone Diffuser is handmade using ancient craftsmanship passed down from generation to generation for more than 1,000 years. The Rainstone requires 4-5 hours and dozens of hand-produced manufacturing steps to create--a skill set that requires at least three years of experience for each technician to perfect. Young Living’s Rainstone has a robust feature set, including continuous ultrasonic diffusion at 1.7 million waves per second; 1, 2, 3, 6, and 8 hour settings with automatic shutoff; five soft LED light settings (blue, yellow, purple, alternating each color, and off); a negative ionizer; and a remote control. The Rainstone’s elegant design and handcrafted artistry make it an exquisite piece of art to complement any décor and transform any space into an inviting, aroma-filled atmosphere.
Contents: 1 Rainstone™ Diffuser, 1 water cup, 1 remote control, 1 cleaning brush, 1 power adaptor. The Rainstone™ Diffuser comes with free 5-ml bottles of Peppermint and Tangerine essential oils.
Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 6.69 in. (12.8 x 12.8 x 17 cm)
How to Use
- Fill the included water cup with room-temperature tap or mineral water. (Do not use purified or distilled water or the diffuser may not generate mist.)
- Add 8–10 drops of your favorite essential oil into the water cup.
- Remove the lid from the diffuser.
- Pull the ventilation hole switch up to close it so water does not get into the internal electronics.
- Pour the water and essential oil mixture into the water reservoir. Continue filling with water until the water level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line. (If water exceeds the red water fill line, the diffuser may not generate mist.)
- Push the ventilation hole switch down to open it.
- Place the lid back on the diffuser.
- Plug the power line plug into the power adaptor input on the diffuser base.
- Plug the adaptor plug into a power socket.
- Press the remote control “ON/OFF (8H)” button to turn on the diffuser, LED light (alternating blue, yellow, and purple), and the ionizer with automatic shut off after 8 hours or adjust settings as desired. (The remote control should be used within 26 feet of the diffuser.)
- The diffuser will run until the selected automatic shut-off time or until the water reservoir is empty.
Young Living July Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Have a Question You Need Answered?
I’m happy to get you the answers you’re looking for! Simply use the form below and I’ll respond as soon as possible.